ACT is looking for a web designer/developer who will be responsible for developing and designing a new website for our research lab. The content will be done by our team. The ideal person will need to train us to use it daily. For you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in the appropriate technical language and have knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Design a new website that takes into consideration our current visual identity.
- Implement the new website (approximately 10 pages) on a user-friendly platform.
- Integrate the created content on the website with a possibility to edit by the members afterward.
- Using the appropriate technical languages, management tools, content creation tools, etc. to create the website.
- Apply some tests to make sure to uncover potential problems and correcting them beforehand.
- Make sure the website is compatible with browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Make sure the website is properly structured
- Willingness to train our team to use the platform and update the website on a daily/weekly basis.
- Appropriate education (CEGEP or bachelor)
- Knowledge and experience in programming and developing websites
- Ability to design a website (creativity is a must)
- Knowledge of appropriate technical language and terminology
- Team player
If you are interested in this job description, please send your CV, a presentation letter, a portfolio (or links to other work), the number of hours that will approximately be needed to complete the contract, and your hourly rate, at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15, 2021.
*if we are satisfied with the first website, another contract to create a second website might be given.